John 5 UK Fans, as you know John 5 is heading to the UK with Rob Zombie in February. This is the first time Zombie has been in the UK for over a decade and over 6 years since John 5 last toured in the UK.
To celebrate this fact we are offering the chance for one fan, from each show, to meet and greet with John 5 backstage, get a photograph with your favorite guitar maestro and receive a piece of music memorabilia – a signed, smashed Squier – smashed that night and signed to you in front of you.
This fantastic offer is available for £400.00 (UK currency). This offer is only open to fans going to the show already and you must be able to transport the guitar home with you that night – we can not ship later.
Here’s a reminder of the dates:
- 16 February 2011 – O2 Academy, Brixton SOLD
- 17 February 2011 – Apollo, Manchester
- 18 February 2011 – O2 Academy, Newcastle
- 20 February 2011 – O2 Academy, Glasgow
- 21 February 2011 – O2 Academy, Leeds
- 22 February 2011 – O2 Academy, Birmingham – SOLD
To be in with a chance:
- Send your name, email, date/venue of show you will be attending and your mobile/landline number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you the details to pay into a paypal account.
- Once you have the account to pay into, payment must be made in 24 hours max. If payment is not received in 24 hours, we must go onto the next person on the list for that day. We will update the list to show which shows guitars are no longer available.
The lucky winner of the guitar will receive a phone call from us prior to the show and instructions will be given where to go to meet with John 5 to receive the guitar, get a photo etc etc.
This is a chance to own a piece of music memorabilia and meet with John 5.
Please note all fan mail will be ignored. Serious buyers only please. Payment must be made within 24 hours of receiving payment details. Please remember to give us your phone number so we can call you with instructions for the event.
Rob Zombie Premieres “Everything is Boring” on ARTISTdirect.com
Rob Zombie is unleashing a brand new song entitled “Everything is Boring” exclusively on ARTISTdirect.com.
The track features Joey Jordison of Slipknot and Murderdolls bashing behind the kit, John 5 ripping on the axe and Piggy D holding the bass groove. It’s one of Zombie’s most explosive and engaging salvos ever. Combining a rapid groove and an unforgettable chorus, this is classic Zombie with a fresh fire. It’s also the world’s first taste of Zombie and Jordison in the studio. There’s really no better combination than those two legends, and we’re honored to give you the first listen to “Everything is Boring.” The track is available on the special edition of Hellbilly Deluxe 2 hitting shelves on September 28 via Roadrunner Records [Pre-order here]. The special edition offers two other songs with Jordison on drums “Michael” and “Devil’s Hole Girls and the big Revolution” as well as a documentary entitled Transylvania Transmissions. Of course, there’s also “Everything is Boring”… (more…)