Sugar Foot Rag
Dead Man’s Dream
Sweet Georgia Brown (Ben Bernie cover)
Flatlines, Thin Lines
18969 Ventura Blvd
Zugg Island Convict
Salt Creek (Albert Lee cover)
Release Date: August 31, 2004
Number of Discs: 1
JOHN 5 ON VERTIGO:
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY:
- Produced By: Kevin Savigar except *produced by Billy Sherwood
- Engineered and programmed By: Kevin Savigar except songs marked with a * which were engineered and programmed by Billy Sherwood with additional engineering by Chris Justice.
- Mixed By: Bob Marlette at Henson Recording Studios except songs marked with * which were mixed by Billy Sherwood at 4 Tune’s room.
- Henson Recording Studios Assistants: Keith Gretlein & Jon Berkowitz
- Recorded at: Satinwood Sound, 4 Tune’s Room and the Office
- Computer Engineer: Sid Riggs
- Album Artwork & Concept by: John 5 and Mayanne Bilham BLACKSUN
- Layout: Taste Design
- Mastered at: Satinwood Sound
- John 5: All guitars, banjo, bass, mandolin and lap steel
Kevin Savigar: Keyboards
Graham Ward: Drums
Billy Sherwood: Bass & lap steel
Bourbon Bob Bartell: Bass
Jay Shellen: Drums
- John 5 exclusively plays FENDER Guitars and Marshall Amps
- For the latest on J5 go to: www.john-5.com
- This album is dedicated to the memory of William Lynn, Denice Lowery and Dennis Kietley.
- Special Thanks to the following:
- Aria Giovanni, Audrey Lowery, Mark (Go F#@k Yourself!) Friedman, May Kay Kirtley, JT Harding (The Kid), Rodger Carter, Tony Ciulla, John Ciulla, Robert Knight, Steve MaCully, Nick Bowcott, Richard McDonald, Mike Eldred, Alex Perez, Red Dave, Chris Fleming, Nicolle and Jeremy Lowery, Chet Haun, Jacques Van Gool, Ginger Fish, Norman’s Rare Guitars, Suzy Matthews, Les Paul, Jim Marshall, John Greenburg, Tim Heyne, Alex & Hayley, Hans & Kara Struff, Emma Ludford, Dave Weidman, Ruta Sepetys, Zakk Wylde, Steve Vai and Dimebag.
- Additional thanks to:
- Kenny MacPherson, Jeff Brabec and everyone at Chrysalis Music for their support. Mike Varney and everyone at Shrapnel Records.