header

Invasion Pre Order Purchase Banner John 5

Facebook-button   twitter-button

[Watch] Thank you from John 5

That’s it folks! 36 shows, 18 states and thousands of people watching the shows, coming to meet and greets, sharing their experiences, sharing in the show experience. All came to an end in Chicago on April 16 at Reggies.

To say thank you to everyone who supported the Season of the Witch tour, John 5 has recorded this special message.

We hope to see you on the next John 5 and The Creatures tour. Thanks for making this run such an amazing experience.

And don’t forget to leave a message about your experience of the show by clicking >>>

Disclaimer: Please feel free to add your comment to the story. You can sign in using your site account, Facebook Twitter or Google+ account. john-5.com encourages lively debate, but please play nice. Comments that include personal attacks (including language that could potentially identify an individual), or any other inappropriate, offensive, inflammatory or illegal material will be removed.

17 Responses

1. Thank you for the most engaging and entertaining performance I’ve ever attended. Your ability to connect with an audience is unparalleled. Can’t wait for the DVD. Hope to see you back in the Cincinnati area soon.

April 18, 2017 at 2:57 am

2. Chip Loven

I saw you for the first time in San Francisco.. Thanks to you and your awesome band. See you next time

April 18, 2017 at 12:32 am

3. Don Constantine Jr

After Meeting you for the 4th time it never gets old. You shows are like a race car running on high octane. Can’t wait until you come Houston again. I am so happy that you signed my seafoam green telecaster. I look forward to seeing yours when you have it built.

April 17, 2017 at 9:42 pm

4. John 5, thank you for the amazing experiences that you gave us all. The meet and greet was an amazing experience. You treated us great at the fife show on 3/3, and put on a hell of a show.

My boy has been bragging non stop to anyone who will listen about you playing that song “for” him. He also won’t stop trying to play with all my guitars. You gave him something to remember forever. And you encouraged him to want to play guitar! Thank you!

April 17, 2017 at 8:48 pm

5. Sammy Stiles

Absolutely had the greatest night meeting John5! The show blew me away it was so awesome! Keep doing your thing John5, You rock! And the Creatures rocked too! Fan for life now. ❤️

April 17, 2017 at 7:23 pm

6. Jay Gage

I’ll absolutely come to the next show!!! HELL YEAH! 🙂 I do hope you come up with another Flamenco/Spanish style acoustic number.

April 17, 2017 at 3:29 pm

7. Jeff Thompson

Great meeting you again John! You’re so talented and the best guitarist I’ve ever had the pleasure of seeing! Look forward to the next tour!

April 17, 2017 at 3:20 pm

8. I just want to say thanks to John 5 and crew for putting on such an awesome show at the Vogue. And thanks for taking the time to take a picture with me and my father after the show to make the whole experience top notch! P.S. I can’t wait till the next Hell Haw episode!

April 17, 2017 at 2:34 pm

9. The show at The Token was just incredible. The whole band is fantastic. So proud of you and the things you said to the crowd. Best LIVE thing I’ve seen since PANTERA!

April 17, 2017 at 1:19 pm

10. Daniel Garrett

UK again next John have some more things to get signed now.

April 17, 2017 at 12:44 pm

TAKE PART! LEAVE A COMMENT!

%d bloggers like this: