header

Purchase John 5 and the Creatures single Enter Sandman

Facebook-button   twitter-button  

Note from Admin: Hi all, sorry John 5 has not been able to answer the outstanding #AskJohn5 questions. With the holidays, working on the new Rob Zombie album, “It’s Alive” promotion and preparing for the tour with The Creatures, it has been hard to pin John down to get this done. However once John has finished touring, these will be answered. – Emma (J5s web manager)

Welcome to the brand new John 5 community forum. We hope you will join, take part, and help the community thrive. We have resurrected the old “Ask John 5” section in which once a month, dependant on availability, John 5 will answer questions from fans poised on the forum.

Please note: If you have joined the site previously in order to post a comment, your account will be active and there will be no need to rejoin.  Please make sure you read the forum rules also. By participating in the community, by default, you agree to these rules.

[Sticky] Say Hello!  

Page 1 / 2 Next

Emma
 Emma
(@admin)
Website & social media manager for John 5 Admin
October 17, 2017 4:21 pm  

New to the board? Then say hello here!

ReplyQuote
Vinnykin
(@vinnykin)
New Member Registered
October 17, 2017 4:35 pm  

Hello removed link Looking forward to coming here from now on for everything John5 removed link

AgonyArber liked
ReplyQuote
TinyTerrorTot
(@tinyterrortot)
New Member Registered
October 17, 2017 4:43 pm  

Hi Emma, John and everyone else! \m/

ReplyQuote
EgorIzRostova
(@egorizrostova)
New Member Registered
October 17, 2017 5:01 pm  

Hi John. I'm a big fan of yours!

ReplyQuote
FamousBass68
(@famousbass68)
New Member Registered
October 17, 2017 5:26 pm  

John, Emma, & forum friends, greetings!  John, thank you for the opportunity to connect with yourself and the fans alike.  Great stuff!

Michael

ReplyQuote
Wartooth
(@wartooth)
New Member Registered
October 17, 2017 6:55 pm  

Well, I'm not new but the John 5 forum of back then was one of my favorite online removed link I still talk about it with another past member and we still wonder about the old removed link I hope the active members of the community make their way back and to the new ones, removed link

Thank you Emma and John for bringing this back!

ReplyQuote
jakemartintele
(@jakemartintele)
Active Member Registered
October 17, 2017 8:07 pm  

Hello, everyone!

A lot of you that were around on the old forum should remember I went by the name "Fenderbender". I used to be the "President" of the John 5 Disciples Fanclub and an active forum removed link Pretty sure I joined when I was about removed link I'm almost 26 now, so, I feel like I'm definitely getting old (I could be 60 and my grandmother would still call me "kid", so, what am I talking about?! Haha)!

I have to say that I'm very excited to be here at the beginning of the new forum, we had a LOT of fun on the original removed link I met some great people, including Wartooth, who has gone on to be a great friend who I finally met in the flesh this year in Los Angeles! 

Let's hope this one goes on to be just as fun as the removed link It was a real civil group, too, so, let's try to be awesome to one another! 

Emma, thank you so much for bringing this back, you have always been very cool to all of us fans, so, here's to you!

Roxy and AgonyArber liked
ReplyQuote
trevorg
(@trevorg)
Active Member Registered
October 17, 2017 9:00 pm  

Hello everyone,

Really excited about this new removed link    Thanks John for always being so awesome to your fans! And Emma for keeping the show removed link

ReplyQuote
CowgirlFromHell
(@cowgirlfromhell)
New Member Registered
October 17, 2017 10:10 pm  

I'm delighted to make your acquaintance! So happy to be here!

Edited: 4 months  ago

ReplyQuote
AgonyArber
(@agonyarber)
New Member Registered
October 18, 2017 3:18 am  

Hey everyone!

I'm really excited to be a part of this forum 

ReplyQuote
Roxy
 Roxy
(@roxy)
New Member Registered
October 18, 2017 5:12 pm  

Hi Everyone! So happy to be part of this! Thank you, John, for being such a great guy, and thanks very much, Emma, for all the work you do to keep us fans connected with our favorite guitarist!!! <3 Blessings and Love!

AgonyArber liked
ReplyQuote
Barjorillaz
(@barjorillaz)
New Member Registered
October 24, 2017 3:00 pm  

Hi everyone ! I'm a French John 5 fan who was lucky enough to meet him in Raleigh, NC in march. I've been listening to John ever since I read one of his interviews in the French magazine Guitar Part in 2010, when he released The Art Of Malice. I play a Squier Telecaster (Classic Vibes 50s for those who know it) and an LTD Les Paul-like (EC 256 AVG). I saw John live 3 times (1 solo show in North Carolina and 2 Rob Zombie shows in France) and I've got 8 of his guitar picks.

Thanks a lot for this platform, Emma, I was looking for a "fan club" for a while now 🙂

AgonyArber liked
ReplyQuote
Iamconspiracy
(@iamconspiracy)
New Member Registered
October 24, 2017 6:19 pm  

Good Morning from Canada!. I remember when Emma just opened this site way back when, Lots of good memories. Glad the Q&A returned!. I've yet to see john play with his band, But I've seen him in Rob Zombie probably 5 times now?. They always put on a stellar performance each night and give it 110%. 

I love to talk about anything horror related. or just strike up a chat in general.

ReplyQuote
Lilith_Skye
(@lilith_skye)
New Member Registered
February 2, 2018 5:37 pm  

Hello, blessings to everyone!

ReplyQuote
jbmidnight
(@jbmidnight)
New Member Registered
February 10, 2018 1:37 am  

Been a long time. Did this years ago your publicist loved it and you put it on your instagram when you saw it on FB. Will see you in Chicago on the 18th. Cant wait

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2 Next

Working

Please Login or Register

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave

SaveSave