John 5 USA Fans, as you know John 5 is heading on a series of warm up shows with Rob Zombie in February. This is a set of dates before the band head out across the pond to Europe and the rest of the world for a series of dates which will extend into the summer.
To celebrate this fact we are offering the chance for one fan, from each show, to meet and greet with John 5 backstage, get a photograph with your favorite guitar maestro and receive a piece of music memorabilia – a signed, smashed Squier – smashed that night and signed to you in front of you.
This fantastic offer is available for $1000.00 (US currency). This offer is only open to fans going to the show already and you must be able to transport the guitar home with you that night – we can not ship later.
Here’s a reminder of the dates:
- 2/6/2011 Santa Cruz, CA The Catalyst
- 2/8/2011 Reno, NV Knitting Factor
- 2/9/2011 Chico, CA Senator Theatre
- 2/10/2011 Sacramento, CA Ace of Spades
To be in with a chance:
- Send your name, email, date/venue of show you will be attending and your mobile/landline number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you the details to pay into a paypal account.
- Once you have the account to pay into, payment must be made in 24 hours max. If payment is not received in 24 hours, we must go onto the next person on the list for that day. We will update the list to show which shows guitars are no longer available.
The lucky winner of the guitar will receive a phone call from us prior to the show and instructions will be given where to go to meet with John 5 to receive the guitar, get a photo etc etc.
This is a chance to own a piece of music memorabilia and meet with John 5.
Please note all fan mail will be ignored. Serious buyers only please. Payment must be made within 24 hours of receiving payment details. Please remember to give us your phone number so we can call you with instructions for the event.
And don’t forget UK fans you can still enter the UK version of this amazing offer by going here: