header

Invasion Out now Purchase Banner John 5

Facebook-button   twitter-button

What did you think to the J5 and the Creatures show?

John 5 Live and Uncut

John 5 Live and Uncut

So what did you think to the John 5 and the Creatures streaming shows? Did you have fun? Great day – share your thoughts – already seeing great feedback on Facebook and Twitter – thank you!

Thanks to all involved including Chris Broderick Rodger Carter, Larry Dennison, Nineteen76-Designs, Fender Guitar, BOSS U.S., Dean Markley Strings, StageIt, and Livecast

Disclaimer: Please feel free to add your comment to the story. You can sign in using your site account, Facebook Twitter or Google+ account. john-5.com encourages lively debate, but please play nice. Comments that include personal attacks (including language that could potentially identify an individual), or any other inappropriate, offensive, inflammatory or illegal material will be removed.

6 Responses

1. Los

Loved the show. Wondering when will the items for the top supporters will be given out

November 6, 2014 at 1:30 am

2. Great Live !!
    John were very concentrate I found, more than clinics we had a few years ago.
    I would have preferred more songs !
    Just a little bit sad cause there was a big lag at the middle and I have to finished the show in 240p !! and there was again little lag… (my internet connexion is usually good)
    But it was a great idea this live, the little advertisings were funny.
    Maybe one day on DVD ?

October 20, 2014 at 3:43 pm

3. Kaz

I had a great time! I popped for the afternoon show (in the US here), and it was a nice break in the day. I probably would have bought the evening show too, but I was going to a few haunted houses, so it all evens out, right? ha.

John mentioned releasing one song + video at a time in the future – I’d still love to have CDs, or the CD/DVD combos in the future (I still don’t do MP3s… but lossless Flac would be a cool option if they songs were indeed download only!). If these shows ever became a DVD, I’d buy it!

Thanks for putting on the show + keeping the price reasonable! I went and played guitar for awhile after watching. Always a good thing! Have a rockin’ weekend!

October 20, 2014 at 1:28 am

4. I was thinking that you taped the first concert and replayed it for the 2nd and 3rd shows but kept the banter between you and Chris fresh. If you ever do something similar in the future you should do three real live shows and change your classic makeup for each show so the audience knows it’s a different show, maybe change the set list. All in all though I thought the 3 shows were really cool and I got more than my money’s worth. I would like to see more of John and The Creatures on Stageit.

October 19, 2014 at 6:08 pm

• Hi Ken, the concerts were genuinely live.

October 24, 2014 at 2:40 pm

5. stephen

Love j5 but really expected more music.. 6 songs in an hr was lil disappointing hope to see it again w/o a narrator and maybe jus do a q n a section before or after… I hope the dvd for new cd is more like the studio stuff from ‘god’ n not jus a copy of last night.. having said all that every time I watch j5 live he moves up the list of GREATEST guitarist ever and I honestly believe he’s top 3 ..master of all styles

October 19, 2014 at 4:55 pm

TAKE PART! LEAVE A COMMENT!

%d bloggers like this: